4 Days Toubkal charity treks :
Is a tailor-made expedition to climb Mt toubkal for charity it’s special trek arranged twice a year particularly in June & September when the weather is quite nice with objectives of killing two birds with one stone .
On the one hand we will help to achieve your purpose and fulfill your dream of toubkal ascension.
On the other hand you will be in touch with local association members (Berber people) to lend them a hand en lighten their heart by granding them your donations and sharing traditional family atmosphere of having big feast of couscous and Mechwi (Grilled & roasted meat) sealed with the barber music & dance .
The money you bestow on is meant to be invested in building & fixing local projects such as roads, channel irrigations, water reservoir, Nursery school for radicate illiteracy.
Day 1 :
Welcoming at Marrakech airport. Then transfer to your Riad in the heart of medina which is next to the main square of Jemaa el fenna (B&B) and hear a briefing about the challenge ahead.
Day 2 :
to Imlil (1,740m) and trek to Nelter Hut (3,207 m) – our base for 1 night. (tents will be provided )
Day 3 :
Summit day! Trek from Nelter Hut to summit (4,167m), then return back to Nelter Hut for lunch time then walk back to imlil for well deserved rest. Celebratory dinner and dancing this evening with our team ( Over night @ the guest house in Barber village ) .
Day 4 :
Short walk to explore life style around the Berber village then transfer back to Marrakech, End of the trek .
Prices on request*
Prices : Prices quoted are per person & Start from 350 Euros
1-What is Included in the price :
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
|Accommodation Breakdown :||
- 1 night Basic Camping
- 1 night Standard Hotel
- 1 night Basic Village House
- Minibus. Will be including two transfers from & to Marrakech +
- 1 transfer from Marrakech airport to your riad on arrival
|Group Size :||
- Approx 6 - 12
|Tour Staff :||
- Mountain guide, cook + muleteers .
|Trekking Détails :||
- This is a 2-day trek with 4 to 5 hours walking on the first day and 09 to 11 hours walking on the second day. We reach a maximum altitude of 4167m and we have graded this trek as challenging. Mules carry the luggage .
2 - What is not included in the price?
- ravel insurance.
- Bottle Mineral water during the trek.
- Medical or accident insurances
- Personal gear (sleeping bags, shoes,); but we can arranged them to you if you don’t have them (should be on request in advance).
- Any expenditure of personal nature.
- * We are very glad to let you know that our tours, trekking services are available throughout all year, provided different levels & categories (families, friends, groups, couples, studests, old & young people exc….)
Please, use the following form to contact us about any information you May need. If you didn't get our reply within 12 hours please use our email address: email@example.com