You are here : 4 Days Explore Amizmiz villages
4 Days Explore Amizmiz villages :
Nestled in the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, just south of the city of Marrakech in Morocco, lies a town that is relatively unknown to visitors and seldom visited.
Amizmiz is a quaint and traditional town that seems to have been forgotten by time and passed over by modernization, yet is home to some of the most picturesque landscapes and adventures that Morocco has to offer.
BERBER VILLAGES OF THE AMIZMIZ :
Regular tour guaranteed with minimum 2 persons Departure of trek during several days of the week and throughout the year according to number of participants .
Day 1 : Ait Zitoun to Ait Hamed :
Gentle walk up by the dray river to Tizgui and then continue through the small up down hells then continue on the road track, traversing in pinewoods where the team will stop for lunch in Tafgakht village.
Refill water bottles at a natural spring before starting up zigzags to join the small pass at 1450m) then continue along a forest track to Ait Hamed 1200m) overnight camp. Approx 6/7 hrs walking .
Day 2 : Ait Hamed – To- Tizi n-Ousoul :
Today its bit easy then first day,Trek through the Anggal valley our way always by the river and all must Ander the walnuts tree shade, passing through many villages such: Igourdan – Infagan –Imzayn, stop for lunch in Ait Merzoug Ander the walnuts tree shade by the river.
Refill water bottles from that village, there is a water tap, after lunch we continue walk head up the anggal valley continue to join Tizi n- Oussoul village 1800m) camp next to that village, There is plenty of opportunity for cultural interaction at this point.
Today its bit easy then first day. Trek through the Anggal valley our way always by the river and all must Ander the walnuts tree shade, passing through many villages such: Igourdan – Infagan –Imzayn, stop for lunch in Ait Merzoug Ander the walnuts tree shade by the river.
Refill water bottles from that village, there is a water tap, after lunch we continue walk head up the anggal valley continue to join Tizi n- Oussoul village 1800m) camp next to that village, There is plenty of opportunity for cultural interaction at this point.Aapprox 6/7 hrs walking .
Day 3 : Tizi N-Ousoul – to – Tnirt :
After breakfast we disassemble the tents, starting walk up passing from Tizi n- Ousoul village continue in the small gorge continuing in the single track to join Tizi N’Fourna pass at 2021m) there is an amazing view for Azgour mountain water break and some mixed nuts then continue down zigzagng to Tnirt valley 1800m) lunch and overnight by the Tnirt valley.
Approx 4/5 Hrs
Day 4 : Tnirt –to – Imi n-Tala :
After breakfast we disassemble the tents, starting walk alternative way in the road track passing through Tizi n- Tinfatin about 1900m) then continue down anther the pain tree head a gorge to join Imi n- Tala village lunch and overnight in the Berber local house. Hot shower its aviable and hammam traditional sauna! Approx 4/5Hrs
Travel Details :
- Best time: September to June .
- Departs from: Marrakech: 09:00am. Start time can be modified to suit your needs .
- Departure times: Varied .
- Driving time: 3hrs .
- Starts & ends in Marrakech .
- Duration : 3days / 2nights .
- Type: Trekking .
- Cost per Adult: 2 adults: €299 4 adults: €249, please contact us for group discount pricing.
- Guides Speaking: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Berber .
- Grade: Moderate .
- Trip Level: 3230m .
- Child Age Till 12= 50% Discount .
- Solo Travelers: On request .
What you bring the following items :
- Hiking boots .
- Trainers / sneakers (for use in the hut) .
- Socks .
- Underwear .
- Trekking trousers/pants .
- Long johns (thermal underwear) .
- Base layer shirts or T-shirts .
- Fleece jacket .
- Warm jacket (down) .
- Sunhat or cap .
- Fleece hat .
- Eyewear – Sunglasses .
- Basic First Aid Kit - refer to trip dossier for details .
- Sun protection (including total bloc for lips) Factor 20+ .
- Warm Inner ‘thermal’ gloves or mittens .
- Waterproof over-mittens .
- Wash bag and toiletries .
- Small travel towel .
- Antibacterial hand wash .
- Head torch/headlamp with spare batteries .
Included in the price of the package :
- Fully escorted by local mountain guide .
- Transfers to / from High Atlas.
- Sgites, family’s homes , camps .
- Muleteer and cook .
- All meals for 3 nights/4days in Berber valleys/villages .
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner .
Excluded in the price of package :
- International Flight .
- Travel insurance .
- Tips .
- Drinks and items of a personal nature .
- Additional hotel/raid nights before and after the trek from 25 EUR p/p/ twin/35 EUR single in Marrakech .
Please, use the following form to contact us about any information you May need. If you didn't get our reply within 12 hours please use our email address: email@example.com